To self-reset the password for your Worldly account, please follow the steps below:
Go to the Worldly website at https://worldly.io and click on the "Login" button on the registration page.
You will be redirected to the login page. On this page, look for the option to reset your password.
- Click on the "Reset password" option, and a message box will appear asking for your email address.
- Enter the email address associated with your Worldly account in the provided field. Make sure to enter the correct email address. Then click "Send Email"
- If your email is already registered on the platform, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox. This email will contain instructions on how to reset your password.
- Please check your spam and junk folders if you do not see the email in your inbox. Sometimes these emails may be filtered and redirected to those folders.
- Ensure that your email inbox is not full, as confirmation emails may not go through if your inbox has reached its storage limit.
- Please note that password should be:
- At least 8 characters in length
- Contains at least 3 of the following types of characters:
- Lower case (a-z)
- Upper case (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special Characters e.g. !@#$%^&*