The Open Supply Hub (formerly OAR) and How to Create Your Own OS ID
The Open Supply Hub (previously known as the Open Apparel Registry or OAR) serves as a centralized database that maintains information about manufacturing sites in the apparel industry. Each manufacturing site is assigned a unique OS ID, allowing for easier identification and tracking of facilities within the supply chain.
Creating your own OSD ID
If you want to create your own OS ID (Open Supply ID) for the account, you may follow the steps below to create or link your facility with the Open Supply Hub on the Worldly platform:
- Navigate to your account profile, and under the account details is OS ID. If the account is not linked to the Open Supply Hub, this field will say “Link to OS Hub Facility”.
- The Worldly portal will return any potential matches to choose from if they exist.
- If one of the presented options matches your facility, select the match and click “Link this match.”
- If none of the presented options matches your facility, please reach back out to Customer Support.
- If no matches are found, click “Create a new OS ID.”
- The account will automatically update to add the OS ID once you have matched or created an OS ID.
Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!