To transfer a verified SLCP assessment from one Accredited Host (AH) to the Worldly platform, please keep the following requirements in mind:
Ensure that the facility has an account on both the SLCP Gateway and the Worldly Platform (https://worldly.io). This means that the facility should be registered and active on both platforms.
The assessment you wish to transfer must be VRF (Verification is Finalized). Only VRF assessments can be transferred to the Worldly platform.
Transferring of Finalized Assessment
Once these prerequisites are met, you can proceed with the transfer or sharing process. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Worldy Account and navigate to the FSLM (Facility Social & Labor Module) tab.
- Click on the "Link SLCP Account" option and provide your Facility ID. Then, click on the "Link" button to establish the connection between your Worldly Account and the SLCP Gateway.
- Once you've successfully linked your accounts, log in to your SLCP Gateway account separately.
- Within your SLCP Gateway account, locate the section for your verified assessments. Look for an option such as "Overview of my SLCP Assessment" and select it.
- In the assessment overview, you should find a button labelled "Share with another accredited host." Click on this option.
- A list of available accredited hosts will appear. Select "Worldly (Higg FSLM)" from the options provided as the desired destination for sharing the assessment.
- Return to the FSLM section in the Worldly platform. At the right part of the black bar, select "Transfer SLCP assessment."
- You will be directed to a payment screen where you can purchase the transfer. The transfer fee for this service is $199.
Once you have completed the purchase, the transferred assessment will be available in your FSLM tab.
Please note: If an incorrect assessment has been transferred, it must be canceled from the Gateway first before our technical team cancels it from our platform.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!