Introduction: If you're encountering difficulties purchasing a vFSLM, there are several potential reasons behind this issue.
Possible Causes and Solutions:
1. SLCP availability. The vFSLM may currently only be available in specific countries or regions where SLCP has rolled out. SLCP is currently available in the following countries / regions:
- Africa: Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Sierra Leone, South Africa & Tunisia
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Peru & the USA
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia*, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- Europe: Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine
Solution: Confirm whether your location is within the supported areas for vFSLM purchase.If you are located outside these regions, you won't be able to have your FSLM verified, which consequently means you won't be eligible to purchase the vFSLM.
2. Expired FSLM Self-Assessment. Your FSLM self-assessment might have expired, and the submission date needs to be within two months or 60 days from the current date.
Solution: If your FSLM self-assessment has expired, please follow these steps:
- Contact support to request the reopening of your FSLM self-assessment.
- Once reopened, update your FSLM data as necessary.
- Ensure that the submission date is within two months from the current date.
- Post the Self-Assessment again (ASC)
- Reattempt the vFSLM purchase
- With your FSLM self-assessment enabled again, you now have seven (7) days to proceed with the verification process and move the assessment status to "VRP" (Verification in Progress).
- You don't need to request an extension every 7 days. Instead, if you anticipate that the verification process may exceed the initial 7-day period, you can contact our Support Team to extend the validity of the vFSLM module when the verification is approaching.
- To access additional information regarding expired FSLM assessments, please refer to this guidance: Handling Expired FSLM Self-Assessments on Worldly.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!