Introduction: If you've purchased a vFSLM (Verification for Facility Social and Labor Module) and it has suddenly disappeared, there may be a straightforward explanation for this issue.
The Likely Cause: One common reason for the disappearance of your vFSLM is that your FSLM (Facility Social and Labor Module) self-assessment might have expired. The FSLM self-assessment is only valid within 60 days from the submission date entered in FP-BAS-26.
- Verify FSLM Self-Assessment Status: Log in to your account and access the FSLM self-assessment section. Look for the submission date in FP-BAS-26.
- Contact Support: If you find that your FSLM self-assessment has indeed expired, contact customer support to reopen your assessment to ASI.
- Update FSLM Data and Submission Date: Once your assessment is reopened, you will be able to update your FSLM data and ensure that the submission date aligns with the 60-day validity period.
- Post the Assessment: After successfully updating your FSLM data and ensuring compliance with the 60-day validity period, post the assessment to ASC.
- vFSLM enabled: You should be able to see the purchased vFSLM again on the account.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!