Actions. The actions that you can take based on the current assessment status, see below the different assessment statuses.
- View/Edit FEM
- Share Assessment
- Select Verifier Body
- Change Verifier Body
- Submit/Post Assessment
Actions available after posting and during verification process:
- View FEM
- Reopen/Unpost Assessment (possible till April 30th deadline)
- Request edit
- Review Verification
- Dispute Verification
- Finalize Verified Assessment
- Finalize + Post Module
Downloads. Downloads available during assessment completion or after posting and verification.
- Data Downloads [see CSV Data Analytics section below]
- Certificate PDF
- Higg FEM Communications Toolkit
Assessment. Status, progress and the Identification number (ID) of your assessment. The different statuses of the assessment are:
- NS - Not started
- ASI - Assessment Initiated
- ASC - Assessment Completed
- VRP - Verification In Progress
- VQC - Verification Quality Check
- VRC - Verification Completed
- VRF - Verification Finalized
Verification. Progress and details of the verification process of the Higg FEM self-assessment.
Results. Once the FEM assessment is completed and posted, the scores will be communicated here as well as the total Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions of the facility calculated based on the assessment. See Understand FEM Results section.
Account. Account details of the facility.
Activity History. Activity history of all past activities regarding the assessment.
When you are ready to start the online assessment, click View/Edit FEM or click Assessment in the white ribbon.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!