After completing the assessment, there will be different result-reports available:
- Total FEM score and separate section scores
- Areas of Opportunity Report
- GHG emissions Report
- Benchmarking (coming soon)
Navigate to the Scores, GHG emissions or Areas of Opportunity-page to view these reports in detail. To understand the scores and achievement levels, please review the Higg FEM scoring guide here.
On the Scores page, you can see section and total scores. Additionally, you can see the level achievement for each section.
The (half) circles visualise in which level the facility has answered questions, and in which levels the facility has completed all questions of that level. It could be that a facility started on the questions in level 2, and finished all questions in level 1 and 3.
For detailed information on the scoring for each section, click the “help” button in the upper right corner to take you directly to guidance on the scoring methodology.
Please note the following scenarios will result in a score of ZERO for the entire FEM as these are considered basic compliance practices that must be met to achieve a FEM score.
- If your facility does not have a valid operating license. (i.e., if you answer "No" to the question "Does your factory site have a valid operating license?").
- If your facility does not have a required environmental permit. (i.e., if you answer, "Not Available" to the question "What is your status for this permit?" for any required environmental permits).
- If the permit status is “Not available due to authorization in progress” or “Available but Invalid” the FEM may be scored based on the condition below.
If your facility is no longer able to meet the requirement of obtaining a required permit (i.e., if you answer, "Facility is no longer able to meet the requirement of obtaining the required permit" to the question "Please specify the reason why this permit is invalid?")
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!