This document outlines the key dates and milestones for FEM, FSLM, and BRM assessments.
- Sept 1 - Current calendar year cadence pre-sales begin (eg FEM2022 goes on sale Sept 1, 2022)
- Oct 31 - Last day to purchase prior calendar year cadence (eg last day to buy FEM2022 is Oct 31, 2023)
- First Thursday of Nov - Current calendar year cadence assessment available for use (eg can start FEM2023 self-assessment on Nov 2, 2023)
- Dec 31 - Last day to post prior calendar year assessment (self and verified) (eg Dec 31, 2023 last day to finish FEM2022)
- Jan 1 - Prior calendar year cadence verification available for use: FEM2023 self-assessments can be posted to ASC and verification can begin on Jan 1, 2024
- April 30 - Last day for unlimited posting/unposting prior calendar year assessment + prior calendar year assessments available for benchmarking (eg FEM2023 completion milestone is April 30, 2024)
- Jan 1 - Prior calendar year cadence assessment available
- Dec 31 - Last day to post prior calendar year assessment
Note: Technically FSLM does not have an annual cadence; it is rolling. These dates are guidelines for adoption. (Learn more about the rolling cadence of the FSLM)
- ~Dec 15 - Non-SAC member pre-sale assessment allocation is typically available but assessment content is not available until the official BRM launch on March 1. SAC members do not do pre-sale because SAC members get the assessment for free.
- Feb-March – potentially some type of extra sale
- March 1 - Assessment available
- May - Verification for assessment available
- June 30 - Last day for unlimited posting/unposting. SAC member deadline to post--No actual enforcement, the assessment remains available and able to post past the June 30 deadline. Only applies to SAC members.
- July 1 - Benchmarking available.
- Dec 31 - Cadence ends. Last day to post. Verification ends.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!