For verifiers who have not changed companies but need to modify their email address, such as changing the domain name or modifying their usernames, the process remains the same. It must be officially requested by Sumerra before we can modify it from our end. Here's how it works:
- Official Recording of Email Address Change:
- Regardless of the reason for the change, whether it's a company switch, domain name adjustment, or username modification, the first step is to have the change officially recorded with Sumerra, the Verification Oversight Organization (VOO).
- Sumerra's Request to Update Email Address:
- Sumerra initiates an official request to update your email address, whether it's due to changing companies or other modifications.
- This step indicates that the change is authorized and aligns with the necessary procedures.
- Updating the Email Address:
- Upon receiving the official request from Sumerra, Worldly then proceeds to update your email address in our records.
- If the reason for the change is due to switching companies, we will also update your Verification Body (VB) affiliation. This involves the seamless transition of your profile from your previous VB's account to your new VB's account.
There's no need for you to create a new account with the new email address. We understand the importance of preserving your verification history, and that's precisely why we just need to update your old email address to your new one.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!