This guidance aims to provide a comprehensive overview of how FSLM and vFSLM appear on the Worldly platform for both verifiers and facilities. Additionally, it delves into the functionality and features of the FSLM Dashboard, offering insights on how to access it and the specific tasks it enables.
- FSLM Dashboard
- Where to Find the vFSLM
- What Does a vFSLM Look Like on the Worldly Platform?
- Where to Find the Assigned VB and VE
- How Does the Verifier Marks, Correct, and Flag Questions?
- Where to Find the Following Information:
- Where and How to Post the Self and Verified Modules:
- How to Change the Status from VRC to VRE
- Where to Find the Activity History
To view the FSLM dashboard on the Worldly platform, click Assessments > Higg FSLM on top of the homepage.
Below is what the FSLM Dashboard looks like.
Where to Find the vFSLM
As a Facility
Since the subscription already includes the vFSLM module, the facility needs to allocate the vFSLM module first to proceed with the verification process. To do this, they need to click the Allocate Verification button under Available Actions.
After allocating the module, this is how it will look like. This shows that the vFSLM is already allocated and is ready to be connected to SLCP. When the assessment is connected to SLCP (with PRJ ID), the link to select a VB will appear.
As a VB/VE
When the facility selected a VB on an ASC assessment, the VB will receive a notification email and may proceed to check the module. To view it, they need to go to Assessments > Higg FSLM > Modules > Verification Requests.
Once the VB approves the verification request, they can proceed to assign verifier/s on SLCP Gateway.
What Does a vFSLM Look Like on the Worldly Platform?
From the VB/VE’s end.
- ASC - with no assigned VE yet; viewed by VB account’s owner/admin
- ASC - with assigned VE; on assigned VE’s end
The assigned VE can start the verification by clicking the Begin Verification link under Available Actions of the FSLM dashboard.
- ASC - with assigned VE; viewed by VB account’s owner/admin
There is no begin verification link on their end.
- VRP - on VB account’s owner/admin’s end
- VRP - on assigned VE’s end; with Submit Verification link under Available Actions
- VRC - on VB account’s owner/admin’s end
- VRC - on assigned VE’s end
- VRF - on VB account’s owner/admin’s end
- VRF - on assigned VE’s end
The assigned VE with an Editor role won’t be able to view the assessment anymore.
From the Facility account’s end:
While the assessment is being verified (VRP), the facility won’t be able to see the verification completion rate unless it is at 100% and completed (VRC).
Where to Find the Assigned VB and VE
The assigned VB and VE will both appear on the FSLM dashboard.
- ASC on the facility’s end where they can still change the assigned VB even with an assigned VE already.
- VRP on the facility’s end showing they cannot change the VB anymore
How Does the Verifier Marks, Correct, and Flag Questions?
- Below shows how a VE can mark the questions.
- The screenshot below shows that when marked as inaccurate, the VE can directly correct the facility’s response.
- Below shows that when a VE marks a descriptive question inaccurately, the VE cannot correct the answer directly, but needs to type an explanation on the Assessor/Verifier Explanation box.
- To flag a question, the VE needs to click the Flag icon as shown below:
Where to Find the Following Information:
- This is equivalent to the SLCP Key
- The refids can be found on the right side of each item/question.
Scores (self and verified)
- The overall scores of the self and verified of the CAF 1.5 assessment can be found in the Step Scores section by clicking the Overview dropdown arrow on the FSLM dashboard and selecting Step Scores.
Areas of Focus and Improvement
- It can be found by clicking the View Details link on the lower part of the FSLM dashboard, together with the Legal Compliance, Flagged Questions, and Verifier Notification section.
- It can be found by clicking the Overview dropdown arrow on the FSLM dashboard and selecting Step Scores.
- It can be found by clicking the Overview dropdown arrow on the FSLM dashboard and selecting Risk Scores.
Where and How to Post the Self and Verified Modules:
- When the self or verified module is 100% complete, the facility can post it by doing the actions below:
- Self-assessment (ASI to ASC status)
The facility can post the self-assessment by clicking the Submit/Post Assessment link under the Available Actions of the FSLM dashboard.
- Verified Module (VRC to VRF)
There are two steps to completely post the FSLM verified module.
- First, the facility needs to finalize the module first by clicking the Finalize Verified Assessment link under Available Actions.
- Once the status is in VRF, they need to click the Post Verified link under Available Actions to finally post the module.
- The verifier can submit the verified module from VRP to VRC by clicking the Submit Verification link under Available Actions.
How to Change the Status from VRC to VRE
To change the status of the module from VRC to VRE, the facility needs to click the Request Edit link under Available Actions.
Where to Find the Activity History
The Activity History can be found on the lower right part of the FSLM dashboard.
Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!