After completing and submitting the FSLM module, you may proceed with the FSLM verification process. Please follow the steps below:
- Contact a verifying body (VB) to understand costs and availability. Kindly click this link to check all FSLM VBs. For the estimated price of the FSLM verification, you may check this link here. However, it is still best to check with the VB as some prices vary.
- Once you've arranged a schedule with the VB, kindly click the "Connect to the SLCP" link on the FSLM dashboard. You need to do this to link the assessment to your SLCP account.
- Then, the link to select a VB will appear. You may proceed to select your preferred VB.
- After selecting them, the VB will receive a notification and will accept the request. They will also assign specific verifier/s who will perform the verification. Once done, they will directly contact you for further instructions.
SLCP Gateway Account:
If you do not have an SLCP account for this facility yet, kindly register an account in the SLCP Gateway here. Once your account is approved, you may check the SLCP ID and log in to Worldly to link it to your facility account. If you have questions about the SLCP registration process, you may directly contact the SLCP team here.
Once the SLCP account is approved and you've checked the SLCP ID, you may link the SLCP ID to your Worldly account. Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Worldly and go to the Assessments > Higg FSLM tab on top.
- Click the "Connect to the SLCP" link to connect the assessment to SLCP.
- Then, type the SLCP FA ID and click the "Link" button.
Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!