There are two ways to add a new account in Worldly.
One is you can create or set up multiple facility accounts on the Worldly platform using your registered email address. These newly created accounts will also have their own Worldly ID.
- Click or hover your mouse over your name at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Join More Accounts."
- You will be redirected to a new registration page where you can create your next facility account.
- Navigate to the "Add New Account" tab and fill out the required information for the new account.
- Once you have entered the necessary details, click the "Create" button to complete the account setup process.
On the other hand, if you would like to register a new account using an unregistered email address, kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to app.worldly.io and click "Create an account".
- Fill out your personal information. We recommend using your work email address.
- Go to your email and confirm your email address by clicking the Verify button in the email.
- Once you have verified your email, you may log in to Worldly again and proceed to create or join a company account. First, select the company type.
- Then you will be prompted to search for your company. We recommend searching to confirm there is not already an existing account, as any duplicate accounts will be declined. If you are sure, you can select "My Company is not listed".
- Next, kindly select your industries.
- Then, fill out your company information and select "Add company account".
- You have successfully created your new account!
Please note that the Worldly Support Team will review your account information first to ensure that all necessary details are complete and accurate. If your account is considered ineligible for setup on the Worldly platform, our support team will promptly get in touch with you to explain the reasons for the rejection. If any required information is missing from your account, our support team will reach out to you to request the necessary details.
Should you have further questions about account registration, you may check out this link for the complete guidance material: Account Registration.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!