The Higg FEM 4.0 price increase reflects significant additions made to the assessment – adding value to manufacturers and their brand partners. Higg FEM 4.0 includes new features to improve data quality, embedded support when and where users need it, and a revamped training program, ensuring our industry has the best available environmental data for regulations, and performance improvement. This includes the following:
■ Updated Assessment: This year, we worked with Cascale (formerly Sustainable Apparel Coalition) to launch Higg FEM 4.0 – a more comprehensive, tailored assessment that focuses on our industry’s most pressing environmental topics. These improvements include:
● New questions to streamlining greenhouse gas emission data for Scope 3 reporting, as well as reporting to standards valued most by brands including GHG protocol and science-based
Target initiatives (SBTi’s)
● More primary questions customized to your facility type and unique processes.
● An updated scoring mechanism that rewards year-on-year improvements.
■ New Features: There will also be more features and services to help you make the most of Higg FEM 4.0. This includes:
● (Available this winter) Anomaly detection identifies likely data input errors to reduce the risk of human error
● More in-depth guidance embedded into the assessment to make it easier for users to navigate the assessment.
● The Worldly customer success team continues to offer new office hours, recorded training, and in-depth written resources to help educate and support users throughout the process. You will receive email as well as in-platform notifications as these resources become available.
In response to emerging regulations, we regularly hear from customers that completing Higg FEM and FSLM verification is essential – helping ensure brands and manufacturers are disclosing accurate data. To better support our customers through this industry shift, we’ve enabled verification in body Higg FEM and FSLM subscriptions.
Help us Improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!