If you do not have an FFC ID on your Account Profile Page (for instructions on how to locate this see this help article: How to find my FFC ID on Worldly) and would like to add one, please follow the steps below:
- From your Account Profile page, please click on the blue “+ FFC ID” link next to the FFC ID field:
- A popup will appear with the title FFC ID. Enter your FFC ID in the field provided and click “Review”:
- The system will validate the ID to prevent inaccurate linking. If the ID passes the validation, then you will see the Facility Account Name and Country associated with the ID on the FFC platform. Please confirm this information is correct. If correct, click “Link”:
- If your facility does not appear and you see an error message, please check the ID (How to find my FFC ID on FFC). If the ID is correct and you still see an error message, please contact support for assistance.
- If the ID is accurate and you clicked “Link”, then you should see the following success message and you can close the pop up window:
Help us improve: Found an error or think something is missing? Let us know so we can enhance this article. Your feedback is valuable to us!